Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 10:26:59 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Ariyana Southwick
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Ariyana Southwick  (Read 15939 times)
LuAnna
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 01:14:18 PM »

Thanks for such a thorough update. I am sure that many people have been concerned and are glad to know. I had sure been wondering how things were. Glad the news so far is good.

She sure is a cutie!

LuAnna
IP address Logged
monkeygirl
Festivarian

Festivation rating -11

Rumbaaaaaaallllllsss!!!!!!

URL icon « Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 02:35:09 PM »

Thanks Guys!  I am sorry for the long-assed update but you know me LuAnna... Brevity is something of which I've never been accused!

xoxo Rhonny
IP address Logged

"I know I'm preaching to the choir, but nowadays the choir needs preaching too!" ~ Steve Earle
carolyn_wing@yahoo.com

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »

Adding her to our prayer list.  Carolyn Wing grandma to Laura Stage IV neuroblastoma carepages.com pagename LauraVDB
IP address Logged
Punchy
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

FESTIVAAAAAAL!!!!!

URL icon « Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 07:08:39 PM »

Rhonny, Your granddaughter and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.
IP address Logged

"I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

They are my friends because ... I forget ... they're just my friends.
monkeygirl
Festivarian

Festivation rating -11

Rumbaaaaaaallllllsss!!!!!!

URL icon « Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

Many of you have asked after my granddaughter.  First let me thank everyone for their prayers and healing actions on Ariyana's behalf.  I fully believed that it was this, in addition to Ari's indomitable spirit that has led to her improved condition.

Ari has had 3 surgeries to remove the biggest of the tumors.  At this time, her physicians are confident that she will not require chemotherapy.  They will monitor her monthly over the next year, to make sure that she won't require further intervention... but they actually think that Ari's little body will absorb the remaining tumors and she will suffer no further ill effects.  Her liver is expected to regenerate and she's expected to achieve 100% recovery.

Thank you again everyone for your kind wishes, prayers and thoughts.  We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome... and we couldn't be more pleased with our soon to be completely healthy little baby girl!

xoxo R

P.S.  A photo taken last week...

IP address Logged

"I know I'm preaching to the choir, but nowadays the choir needs preaching too!" ~ Steve Earle
ilovethelorax
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »

What sweet news! Hooray! Hooray!!

Now Playing icon Listening to: prettiest tree on the mountain...Ben Sollee...yum
IP address Logged

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.

George Eliot (1819-1880)
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 05:55:29 PM »

that is fantastic news.  What a great birthday gift for you, and what a blessing for your family. She is adorable.
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »

Wow great news she is a little honey  Flower
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Pages: 1 [2] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC