Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:07:11 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  My Mom Rhonny needs to get a message to Bevin.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: My Mom Rhonny needs to get a message to Bevin.  (Read 9384 times)
monkeygirl
Festivarian

Festivation rating -11

Rumbaaaaaaallllllsss!!!!!!

URL icon « on: May 16, 2008, 07:13:09 PM »

Hi there, this is Alex, Rhonny's daughter.  She asked me to sign on here and somehow try to get a message to Bevin.  Her motorhome broke down and she's in Moab.  She doesn't know if she's going to make it to Ramah. 

She tried calling his cell phone but thinks he may not have service as there is no answer.  She's worried that since he's expecting her tonight, he'll worry when she doesn't show up.  If anyone is going there and hasn't left yet, or knows an alternate way to contact Bevin or anyone else that's going to be there, could you please deliver that message.

Thanks -

Alex

P.S.  So this is the forum she talks about.  Fun!
IP address Logged

"I know I'm preaching to the choir, but nowadays the choir needs preaching too!" ~ Steve Earle
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Denvers finest playing guess my weight

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 07:33:19 PM »

Alex.....our Festi-Sister Jen aka gipper is on her way to Ramah and I have made a call to her letting her know of Rhonny's situation as she will eventually see Bevin......I will keep you posted as to any communication I may have.         
IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 08:27:15 PM »

Alex...... I just spoke to gipper who has left message for Bevin and will see him soon also.

She will make sure that Rhonny's message will get to him!

No worries!       Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »

Oh......You're very welcome!

And thanks for stopping by.
IP address Logged

monkeygirl
Festivarian

Festivation rating -11

URL icon « Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 08:03:13 PM »

Connie -

Thank you so much for your help in getting a message to Bevin.  I'm back in SLC now and hopefully will be on the road middle part of next week after repairs to my RV have been completed.

Again... thank you very very much Flamingo Slayer!! Flower

xoxo Rhonny
IP address Logged

"I know I'm preaching to the choir, but nowadays the choir needs preaching too!" ~ Steve Earle
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 02:51:55 PM »

Connie -

Thank you so much for your help in getting a message to Bevin.  I'm back in SLC now and hopefully will be on the road middle part of next week after repairs to my RV have been completed.

Again... thank you very very much Flamingo Slayer!! Flower

xoxo Rhonny

Glad to hear you made it home ok.     Thumbs Up
Sorry you missed out on the Tye-Dye Fest.  Frown
I guess now your mission is to get that RV of yours determined as you are to get to Telluride!     Driving
See you in Town Park!!!!    Flower

Flamingo Slayer aka Connie
IP address Logged

Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »

We got the message !
hope all is well !!
Love
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Bevin
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »

Yep, we got the message, and we were sad that Rhonny broke down - but we were happy for her that it happened in Moab, instead of Blanding.  If you're gonna have car trouble behind the Zion curtain, it should be somewhere where you can at least get a beer. 
IP address Logged

Copyright 2009, a production of Camp Totally Lit - All rights reserved

"There's always a Clapper."
monkeygirl
Festivarian

Festivation rating -11

URL icon « Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »

I hope you all had a wonderful time and I hope you had a chance to get to know Greg and Lisa.

As it turns out it is a good thing that I had to return to SLC.  I have spent the last little bit researching "neuroblastoma."  My granddaughter was hospitalized with an extremely high white blood cell count 4-5 weeks ago.  It was determined at that time that she had a slight kidney infection, was treated with 4 different antibiotics and sent home.  Today, during a routine follow-up ultrasound, they found the cancer.  She was four months old on the 14th.  (That's the little nugget below)  She is the light of our lives...

I'd like to ask my festivarian family to keep my little Ariyana and her momma and pop (Candice and Clay) in their thoughts and prayers over the coming days.

Love to you all...

Rhonny

IP address Logged

Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »

Hang in there Grandma Rhonny. We're with ya all the way on this one.  Thumbs Up

Hugs, Kisses, Tickels & All The Love in the World!

Auntie Hope
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
ilovethelorax
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 02:57:07 AM »

Rhonny sweetie, my heart just feel through the floor. I'm so sorry your family has this to face. It must be especially difficult after thinking you were through the worst of it. Know that you all have all the healing love and positive vibrations I can generate coming your way and please let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you all.

peace,
kym
IP address Logged

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.

George Eliot (1819-1880)
Punchy
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

FESTIVAAAAAAL!!!!!

URL icon « Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 06:57:08 AM »

I can't even begin to imagine what all of you are going through...I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

PS  She looks absolutely adorable
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:59:04 AM by Punchy » IP address Logged

"I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

They are my friends because ... I forget ... they're just my friends.
wyeknot108
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #12 on: May 20, 2008, 10:04:33 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Rhonny.
IP address Logged
Debbiefromtucson
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 09:44:53 AM »

I'm sorry Rhonny. Prayers are with you... She is adorable ! and I think she looks like Grandma!
IP address Logged

Debbie from Tucson
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC