Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:24:18 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Blue Ox Music Festival
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Blue Ox Music Festival  (Read 7665 times)
Pert Near Sanderstone

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « on: January 08, 2016, 01:13:43 PM »

Hey y'all!! I'm new to the message board and wanted to share my love for my favorite bluegrass festival I attended last year BLUE OX MUSIC FESTIVAL in Eau Clare, WI. It's hosted by Pert Near Sandstone and was loads of fun! This will be it's second year and its one not to be missed! It takes place at the beautiful Whispering Pines Campground and the initial lineup for the 3-day camping festival includes Pert Near Sandstone, Sam Bush, Railroad Earth, Leftover Salmon, Blitzen Tripper and Whiskey Shivers. There will be more artist announcements by the end of the month and I'll update this so everyone can stay aware! I'm so excited for this!!

Here's the website for more information and to buy tickets: http://blueoxmusicfestival.com  Band

IP address Logged
fivetornadoes
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 05:55:39 PM »

welcome. looks like a picture of greensky. i approve of that  Festivarian
IP address Logged
Heidi
Small Member

Festivation rating 171

URL icon « Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 01:27:41 PM »

Welcome PertNearSanderstone!
I too was there for the inaugural Blue Ox & Loved it, despite the torrential rain and stinky mud.  But now we have 'bragging rights' or something...
This year promises to be loads of fun and I Can Not Wait!! The (almost) full lineup was announced yesterday and in addition to Pert Near's names, we get Bela & the Flecktones, Del and Greensky - it's bound to be awesome and I'm soooooo happy to have this Festy in my very own flyover country.
Cheers. :cow Whip (no blue ox emo)

Now Playing icon Listening to: Shovels & Rope (also there)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 01:32:04 PM by Heidi » IP address Logged

At last the caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth & addressed her in a lanquid, sleepy voice - 'Who are You?'
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 12:13:05 PM »

I too was there for the inaugural Blue Ox & Loved it, despite the torrential rain and stinky mud.  But now we have 'bragging rights' or something...
This year promises to be loads of fun and I Can Not Wait!! The (almost) full lineup was announced yesterday and in addition to Pert Near's names, we get Bela & the Flecktones, Del and Greensky - it's bound to be awesome and I'm soooooo happy to have this Festy in my very own flyover country.

IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
swander99
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 09:04:33 AM »

Very nice, your Most Honorable Highness!  Thumbs Up (and yes, all those alternate meanings are intended) Always looking out for us flat(heart)landers. Thanks!  Cheers

I'm pleased that Blue Ox came to be, here in the Land of Sky Blue Waters, and the lineup looks fantastic, again. Heard 2015 had LOTS of water. I missed it, as we were driving to the west, on the interstate, to that wonderful box canyon in the sky. Fersure it'll be a fine alternative for me when I'm unable to make the Town Park pilgrimage for true Festivaaaaal!...(skipping ABGAT & Pre-fest fun is unacceptable)
 Abduct horsey Dr. Love Festival Mentality

Now Playing icon Listening to: Radio Heartland
IP address Logged

HEEN!
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC