Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 10:03:58 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Blues and Brews
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Blues and Brews  (Read 3714 times)
mark2010
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 20

Dont know Bluegrass from Greengrass but will soon

URL icon « on: July 07, 2015, 06:23:51 AM »

Y'all.

Just a little information requested from you nice folks. I'm heading over to the colonies once more in September and wondered what sort of temperatures will I get at the Brews and Blues. I was guessing it would be similar to TBGF towards the end of the evening.

Also is the parking the same as TBGF where you park at one end of town for the festival period ?

Cheers,

Mark
IP address Logged

I know the meaning of life, it doesn't help me a bit.
kernstb
Small Member

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 09:04:41 AM »

Hey Mark-

Blues and Brews is WAY more relaxed as a festival.   Parking will be in town, but opposite the festival, depending on when you get there.  The weather is slightly cooler.  I always feel like I'm colder at night for B & B, but I'm not sure if that's accurate.  The most important thing to note is that there is over 2 hours LESS sunlight in the fall, so it gets colder earlier.  Wet weather is also more of a possibility, be prepared for mud. 

You'll have a great time, see you there. Cheers
IP address Logged
mark2010
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 20

Dont know Bluegrass from Greengrass but will soon

URL icon « Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 03:35:20 PM »

Hey thanks for the info.

Guess I better check the forecast before passing the last Target south of Denver.

I don't do rain and mud so please inform the relevant authorities.

I had thick frost on my tent at Bluegrass so anything warmer is a bonus. It's and earlier finish in the evenings so I think we'll be ok. Not camping so can thaw out each night !

Cheers,

mark
IP address Logged

I know the meaning of life, it doesn't help me a bit.
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC