Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 03:26:39 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  North East (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  The Dan Tyminski Band, March 1st, The Birchmere, Alexandria, VA
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: The Dan Tyminski Band, March 1st, The Birchmere, Alexandria, VA  (Read 7880 times)
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

"Good evening, music lovers!"

URL icon « on: February 29, 2008, 08:57:53 AM »

Hello friends  Wave,

Anyone out there heading to see the Dan Tyminski Band at The Birchmere on Saturday night, March 1st, in Alexandria, VA?

http://www.birchmere.com/

Let me know if you are going - I may pull a solo trip but would obviously prefer the company of some festivarians.

Cheers

Billy
IP address Logged

"How many of you have been at the festival all four days?"
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 09:28:37 PM »

Hello friends  Wave,

Anyone out there heading to see the Dan Tyminski Band at The Birchmere on Saturday night, March 1st, in Alexandria, VA?

Let me know if you are going - I may pull a solo trip but would obviously prefer the company of some festivarians.

Cheers

Billy
Oh Geeze, You're killin' me Billy! The Dan Tyminski Band! Those guys are great! Good Show, Full Sound! I wish I was goin... . oh, wait... nevermind...  giggle I forgot.. I just saw Dan's Band here in Nashville and I think.. hummm.. yes, he did sit in with a couple of old buddies of his one evening.. maybe two, at The Station Inn, which reminds me that I wanted to ask you something.....

You move yet?

Do it man. Life is short. O.K. That whole "2 years to Colorado" thing you have going made me think.. and I moved to Nashville... and I'm happy!  :)

Thanks!  Wave

Auntie Hope  pickin
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

"Good evening, music lovers!"

URL icon « Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »

Hello friends  Wave,

Cheers

Billy
Oh Geeze, You're killin' me Billy! The Dan Tyminski Band! Those guys are great! Good Show, Full Sound! I wish I was goin... . oh, wait... nevermind...  giggle I forgot.. I just saw Dan's Band here in Nashville and I think.. hummm.. yes, he did sit in with a couple of old buddies of his one evening.. maybe two, at The Station Inn, which reminds me that I wanted to ask you something.....

You move yet?

Do it man. Life is short. O.K. That whole "2 years to Colorado" thing you have going made me think.. and I moved to Nashville... and I'm happy!  :)

Thanks!  Wave

Auntie Hope  pickin

Hi Hope,

Nope, I'm in DC still, seeing shows in the areas etc.

Thanks for the encouragement - sounds like Nashville is treating you right.  Cheers Thumbs Up

Best,
Bill
IP address Logged

"How many of you have been at the festival all four days?"
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC