Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 08:18:56 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Music Genome Project
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Music Genome Project  (Read 4823 times)
ilovethelorax
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: January 30, 2008, 11:21:50 AM »

I'm just getting to know them but these folks seem to be doing some cool things with the concept of free internet radio I thought some of you might enjoy. It works like this, you start with a song or artist that you like and based on that sound they've developed a system that creates a radio station of similar artists/songs. I've been exploring some new to me music lately and so haven't gone down the bluegrass path with them but I've been pretty impressed with the fit so far based on my criteria.

Check it out at: www.pandora.com

Now Playing icon Listening to: donavon frankenreiter...that's too bad
IP address Logged

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.

George Eliot (1819-1880)
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC