Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:15:32 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Moving the beach?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Moving the beach?  (Read 2563 times)
retsin2000
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 292

URL icon « on: November 11, 2013, 05:36:11 PM »

http://www.dailycamera.com/entertainment/ci_24470487/music-returns-lyons-after-flood-oskar-blues-planet-bluegrass-fork

Glad to hear you guys are making progress and can't wait to be back on your property. I live in Lyons too and fully understand how unimportant my the topic of this thread is in the grand scheme of things but I thought it was worth bringing up just so you have heard a point of view that I know others festivarians share.

Is the beach move a done deal? I'm sure there are good reasons for it but as a parent who has to supervise his kids during festivals I'm worried about this. The beach is the one place where I can hear the music and my kids can also play and have fun. You can't hear the music at all in the family tent area. If the beach is moved back there I'm concerned that anyone with kids to supervise will miss music completely while doing it. Just a thought.
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC