Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 09:25:06 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Last call to help Daniel with CD pre-sales!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Last call to help Daniel with CD pre-sales!  (Read 2663 times)
HuckinFappy
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Jammin w' Jaco

URL icon « on: February 09, 2013, 09:57:47 AM »

http://www.indiegogo.com/daniellindseydaybyday

I promise...this is the last time you'll hear from me about this.  Final message trying to raise support for Daniel.

If you're one of the 96 people who have decided to help Daniel realize his dream of a professionally recorded CD, complete with professional musicians and a professional producer...THANK YOU!  You have help him get 2/3 of the way there.  HALF of that has come in over the last 2 weeks.   Can we get the last 1/3 of the money in the last TWO DAYS?

Just go to http://www.indiegogo.com/daniellindseydaybyday and click on the huge red "CONTRIBUTE NOW"

Show of hands:  How many of you spent more then $12 at the bar Friday night?   What do you have to show for it?   I know some of you have bought a $12 bottle of booze, a $12 dinner, or spent $12 on something at the store on some junk food? 

For this $12 you get something concrete (a CD), and something priceless (Daniel's gratitude, and the knowledge you helped him reach his goal).   For $26, you can also get some of Daniel's Osha wellness capsules, which I absolutely swear by when fighting off viral infections, bacterial infections, or marauding hordes of bandits  (well, I might be stretching a little).   Or go in for $48, and snag a bottle of his Osha Tincture, to keep you healthy on a daily basis as you go out and face all those flu-ridden strangers spewing germs in your face.

I don't care what level you go for.  Just go for something.   Be a part of this.  Don't let the time run out tomorrow without supporting our dear friend in pursuit of his dream.  I know...I've begged you, I've guilted you, I've nagged you;  frankly I've probably annoyed, aggravated and irritated you.   I won't apologize for doing everything I can to help a friend.  Please do the same.

Thanks, lots of love,
~Jeff

PS:  http://www.indiegogo.com/daniellindseydaybyday
IP address Logged
Debbiefromtucson
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 08:27:58 AM »

Ok - Daniel has 17 hours left to raise 2,000  .. even if you can only donate a 1.00, git r done..
IP address Logged

Debbie from Tucson
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC