Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 02:41:19 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  North East (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Delfest 2010
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Delfest 2010  (Read 10242 times)
Erik
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 30

Telluride 07, 08, 09, 10 + Rockygrass 09

URL icon « on: April 21, 2010, 01:31:41 AM »

Anyone else goin this year ?  OR  if you have juicy details about years past, do tell.....  Flower

Now Playing icon Listening to: my gf snoring . . . .
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Bluegrass makes me happy.

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 08:30:04 PM »

SOOO tempting to go back! last year was great, and I hear the Academy was life changing! you literally hang out and play music with Del and the boys . . I have video of my boyfriend playing ol' joe clark being backed up by all of the mccoury's!  I just did the fest, but, the music was amazing and the small feel of the fest made it one to go back to again and again! hmmmm juicy details?? you mean other than the almost twister like weather that launched our gear hundreds of feet in the air? OH! i totally mooned the security guy when he stood on top of the big van thingy with his telescope . . hehe

one thing that stands out though, security was strangely aggressive with possession of funny cigarettes, and arrested a whole bunch of people who weren't even outwardly displaying their interest in said cigarettes . .
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC