Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 03:57:31 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Guitar (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Any Pickers Like Vintage Gibson Acoustics
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Any Pickers Like Vintage Gibson Acoustics  (Read 12052 times)
leinwand
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 10

URL icon « on: April 13, 2010, 03:47:23 PM »

Howdy All,

I recently had an opportunity to acquire three very nice vintage instruments...

however I can't afford to keep all of them and want to find at least one a new home

What I have

Gibson Heritage 1968... in excellent condition... played very little by original owner... sounds good now but will only get better

Gibson B45-12 12 String Sunburst   1969  near mint condition comes with original receipt and tags

Orpheum #3 Tenor banjo from the 1920s... excellent condition and beautiful instrument

my preference is to sell the 12 string cause I will play that the least but I may consider parting with the others since I have a wedding to pay for in August.

check out picture of the instruments at  link to pictures
IP address Logged
Pen
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 09:07:01 AM »

Best of luck on your sale.  Although tempted, the wife would wallop me if I bought any other instruments.  :)  I know quite a few players - how much you asking for these?

Not much activity on this board.  If you haven't already, I'd recommen posting this on the Acoustic Guitar Forum.  Lot's more exposure.  Also, good luck and congratz on the wedding!
IP address Logged

"How many of you folks have seen that movie "O Brother, Where Ya At?"--Ralph Stanley
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC