Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 12:38:13 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  The Republic of Texas (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  The SubDudes will be at Poor David's Pub in Dallas on March 5th
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: The SubDudes will be at Poor David's Pub in Dallas on March 5th  (Read 10128 times)
Jaci
Small Member

Festivation rating 240

URL icon « on: February 13, 2009, 07:38:30 PM »

We're going to be there. Any other Festivarians want to sit with us? Email Jaci and we'll exchange phone numbers. Wave
IP address Logged

Festivaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 06:11:36 PM »

Wow Poor Davids is still there ?
back in the Day when I lived in Dallas that was one of the coolist venues !
 Cheers
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »

I get emails regularly from Poor David's.   THey still have great music, but I haven't actually been there in a VERY long time.  I'm always telling my sister who lives there "Oh you have to go see.........."  cuz there's always a great lineup! 
They used to be in a different place though, if I remember correctly, but hey, that was 30 years ago! if not more Rolleyes
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
Jaci
Small Member

Festivation rating 240

URL icon « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 07:33:57 PM »

Giles and I have been there several times recently. It's no longer on Greenville. It's on Lamar, just south of downtown. It's billed as a listening room. In other words, they don't want people to go there for drinking and yelling, rather than music. There's no smoking inside, which is a nice break for us non-smokers. Look up their webpage online.  Thumbs Up

Now Playing icon Listening to: Railroad Earth
IP address Logged

Festivaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC