Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 04:45:09 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Songwriting (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  just writing
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: just writing  (Read 514412 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #255 on: January 15, 2021, 03:24:45 PM »

Transition. What can you say. How about a socially distant cow milking contest?

Ferg put your pitchfork down and give us the new plan. Musical cubes? Numbered seats at 6 feet apart?

Now Playing icon Listening to: Air filters and dogs
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #256 on: January 22, 2021, 01:57:58 PM »

Flower Robert Plant was so so so so good. MORE MORE MORE!!!~!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQmmM_qwG4k
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #257 on: May 26, 2021, 02:10:43 PM »

People get ready! ARE YOU READY TO DANCE!!
I am Livestreaming it . Waiting for my new gear that comes with the ride. Oh boy , gees' so excited like a kid.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Little Walter Boom Boom Out Go The Lights
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #258 on: May 27, 2021, 06:02:19 AM »

We have a common thread you and me
a common thread one you can't see
it holds us together, like paper and glue
A push for better days for me and you
It's a soft vibration a low hum
been here for centuries
will never be undone
a common thread between you and me
a common thread one you can't see
it holds us together like paper and glue
a push for better days for me and you
steppin' up together one foot at a time
dancin' in the streets and workin overtime
progress is slow and way overdue
were pushin for better days for me and you

this covid thing has reinforced in all of us a need for togetherness... a common thread. Playing with word this early morn.
Rolling around in bed and song keeps creepin in my head, a full moon tradition for me.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Silence
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #259 on: June 21, 2021, 06:00:56 PM »

Mandolin did an amazing job at capturing the feel as well as the music. Epic.

Yeah DB insulted women. Last I heard the real rock stars have fans of all ages through decades so saying it is creepy to have fans in  their 60's is arrogant and insulting and I stand by that. Not a good thing to say period.

It was fun and it was nice to see everyone together singing and dancing.

I turn 66 today and fans of all ages matter. Insulting indeedy.

Now Playing icon Listening to: News
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #260 on: August 13, 2021, 12:28:33 PM »

I'm getting kind of old and my tolerance is low. Tired of not getting what I paid for. So I am dishin' out some underscore.

Fillers n no meat seems like a cheat. Chins up.

I want my poster and sweatshirt like yesterday.........

Now Playing icon Listening to: Me
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 12:31:13 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #261 on: September 02, 2021, 09:44:33 AM »

I demanded a refund today. A poster, a sweatshirt that never came and so flippin disappointed in Mandolin. Stick to what you know and drop the Merch cause you suck at it.
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #262 on: October 30, 2021, 10:01:31 AM »

Bluegrass is getting so progressive that it is becoming harder to define as Bluegrass. Newgrass? Progressive Bluegrass? So wide and I love all of it. I just turned someone on to a bunch of new stuff and they were like, that is not what I thought it would be. A variation of. Like seeing pasta but tasting cake.
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #263 on: October 30, 2021, 10:08:06 AM »

So         AARP discounts Ferg?  Think about it. I'm an idea girl. Hang Ten folding stools for the senior who wants to boogie but can't. I could see em spinnin in time. Locker around stations for no sclepping gear or better yet. Lawn chair rentals at the door.

I got this..... Flower

Now Playing icon Listening to: Me laugh
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 10:11:46 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #264 on: November 10, 2021, 07:22:50 AM »

4422... hum I think Ferg said a new red BMW at 4422 posts. Did I hear that right?
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #265 on: November 20, 2021, 06:54:43 AM »

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I already have goosebumps cause I am thinkin RP and AK tour gonna be a Tride hit. OMG! OMG! OMG! maybe......................gosh is it possible to still after all these years at fest to feel as if this is my first time. Man what dreams are made of.
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #266 on: February 15, 2022, 08:37:37 AM »

Callin it Billy.

Its the rebel in you, you want me to see a rebel a bad boy wanna be. Stop feeding your head lets get to the point dig in head up fuck the joint. Too many people diggin in like its Christmas like a kid on a bike and not gettin it. No need to pedal lets prop you up gonna call you trainin wheels get up now get up.

I am not against but to cultivate it is wrong. My opinion only.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Birds
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #267 on: March 26, 2022, 06:44:39 AM »

Molly Tuttle I admire her writing. She would be an epic writing instructor. There is something so beautiful about the way she conveys her feelings in her songs.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Molly
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #268 on: July 25, 2022, 07:02:36 PM »

I just want to stop by and say hi and hug everyone. What music? What ticket....For some reason I thought this was shut down but glad I peeked.
Have one amazing weekend filled with such great talent. Blow kisses at Sammy for me and wink at Ferg for me.

Landshark/Mary/Mik loves music and you

Now Playing icon Listening to: Me smile
IP address Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC