Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 05:35:57 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Songwriting (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  just writing
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: just writing  (Read 515090 times)
Pen
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 08:37:04 PM »

Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

"How many of you folks have seen that movie "O Brother, Where Ya At?"--Ralph Stanley
The Goat
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

Relax, Nothing is under control.

URL icon « Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 12:56:56 PM »

That's the spirit! Positive Mental Noggin!

I'm questing to find a TP ticket...if I do, I'll contact you immediately about my 4 day pass and High School camping. Deal?  Thumbs Up

Now Playing icon Listening to: the crock pot bubble.
IP address Logged

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
swander99
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 01:19:12 PM »

Thumbs Up  That's a cool lyric, MShark!  Cheers
IP address Logged

HEEN!
The Goat
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

Relax, Nothing is under control.

URL icon « Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 03:10:08 PM »

Thumbs Up  That's a cool lyric, MShark!  Cheers

Pinch and a Kiss - Would make a great band name, too!
IP address Logged

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 03:53:53 PM »

Boy, you ARE getting antsy!  LOL

Hang in there and dance about for a while. :dance
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Bluegrass makes me happy.

URL icon « Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 04:32:20 PM »

Welp I learned one thing while on my Music journey at my desk on Friday. Some music DEMANDS full attention LOL
Today that journey continues and no paper work to distract me LOL Medal

Hi Girlie!! good for you for taking the time to nurture youself and write :) Teach me some tricks, will ya? :)
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #21 on: March 02, 2013, 05:31:29 PM »

Welp I learned one thing while on my Music journey at my desk on Friday. Some music DEMANDS full attention LOL
Today that journey continues and no paper work to distract me LOL Medal

Hi Girlie!! good for you for taking the time to nurture youself and write :) Teach me some tricks, will ya? :)

Wave kiss :vibes out of hibernation I see FINALLY! Medal
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #22 on: March 05, 2013, 02:35:47 PM »

Elbow deep in new downloads that reflect the TBF line up.  Medal Love the beautiful harmonies that Elephant R. have, really nice. Almost forgot I was working. Now thats really goods stuff LOL Medal

Ring Around The Moon. Medal

IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 02:42:29 PM »

Dang it feels like it should be Friday already. Music makes the world better! In every way.

Some day when I retire I would love to start a museum that holds every known instrument in the world. Interactive so you can hear each one and the history of origin.
I remember when I first saw Exaver Rudd play the widgery stick. WOW!!!!!!!!!  I always see , hear and learn something new on the TBF stage. Bela is so good for unusual sounds  Medal Spell check is needed I am quite sure on this post. Sorry LOL

We spring forward soon and it just gives me ants in my pants for Summer and Fest! Flower
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:51:51 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 02:48:16 PM »

Listening to Mumford and  Sons Medal
There are some theatrical aspects to this band that I really enjoy. Could be just my perspective Rolleyes I LIKE EM Medal Medal

Really glad they are in the lineup!Thank you Medal
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 03:05:08 PM »

Just one more thought for today. Music I can feel it touch my heart. The power of music is unreal. All music speaks to us all in many different ways. We are so lucky to be able to embrace this, hear it, feel it, let it in, resinate, penitrate........M&S rockin me Medal
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 04:40:20 PM »

SCR love them could have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Medal Anytime. I think they have this great old traditional sound but fresh and new and that Baratone is well, yummy. Waitin for the Summer Winds to Blow.  Medal Gotta dance to this entire CD No Body Knows You Woo hoo

Now Playing icon Listening to: SCR Ungreatful One!
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #27 on: March 06, 2013, 06:37:11 AM »

Wave I just read that BW from the Dead walked off stage during a solo set because the crowd was chatty. Medal

My Nana taught me when I was young that it is inpolite to chat through a performance.

Now that I am grown, I can see a have little tolerance for folks who demand my attention and chat in my ear through an entire perfomance. Rolleyes

I do indeed remove myself as well. Fest is difficult to filter out the chatter and unreasonale to expect that everyone remain attentive for 4 days but I do think it is very supportive to show whom ever is on stage pouring out their heart, to be attentive to a certain degree.

It takes courage to be on a stage no matter who you are and what amount of time you have been doing it. I salute the folks that share themselves with us Medal BRAVO! You have my attention!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 06:40:48 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 03:15:13 PM »

Wow Steep C is comin to town Medal Medal Medal
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #29 on: March 08, 2013, 09:38:45 AM »

Feels like Friday, on the verge of somethin..... Medal

Music on , The D mannnnnn on now , Long Ride Home I'll Be With You All The Way... Beautiful, feelin Friday. A good cup o joe and Ferg about to spill the beans. Good day already Flower

Now Playing icon Listening to: The pounding of my heart- I'll be With You All The Way -The D Man
IP address Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC