Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 03:14:15 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Dumb question?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Dumb question?  (Read 1082 times)
Australian fan
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

Forget about everything else

URL icon « on: November 25, 2022, 11:58:32 PM »

Hi, I just updated my SeeTickets account in preparation for sale ( 4am on Friday for us). I can’t see the Festival on their site. Do I have it wrong? Are tickets still being sold through See Tickets?

Sorry if I have this wrong, I do find US ticket sellers a bit confusing.

Thanks everyone

Lesley
IP address Logged
culasthewiz
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

~Camp Trailer Smash~

URL icon « Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 12:05:43 AM »

Hey Lesley,

It's still being held through SeeTickets.  The site will update shortly before the sale to show the onsale options.
IP address Logged

Might as well she told me long ago...
Australian fan
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 12:54:42 AM »

Hey Lesley,

It's still being held through SeeTickets.  The site will update shortly before the sale to show the onsale options.

Thank you! ❤️
IP address Logged
happytimes
Small Member

Festivation rating 16

URL icon « Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 09:47:07 AM »

But the email last week said go to shop.bluegrass.com.  That did open up to See but really I hope they send something out with more clarity. Is there a lottery? We haven't actually purchased this way since 2019, joined a pod in 2021 and rolled our 2019 this year. So really feel a bit lost . . .
IP address Logged
culasthewiz
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

~Camp Trailer Smash~

URL icon « Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 09:53:59 AM »

Ya, shop.bluegrass.com is intended to redirect to SeeTickets.  The sale format is not a lottery but an online queue.  You'll want to enter the queue before 10am on Thursday and as the sale starts everyone will be assigned a random number.  From there waves of numbers will be allowed to purchase tickets.  It's honestly not that complex, you just need to have some luck on your side.  If you have any other questions about this process, drop them here!
IP address Logged

happytimes
Small Member

Festivation rating 16

URL icon « Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 11:05:49 AM »

Sorry, I also feel like a dummy . . . do I enter the queue after I log into shop/See, through my own log-in? Or is there a specific avenue for that?
IP address Logged
culasthewiz
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

~Camp Trailer Smash~

URL icon « Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 12:04:58 PM »

Sorry, I also feel like a dummy . . . do I enter the queue after I log into shop/See, through my own log-in? Or is there a specific avenue for that?

I understand the confusion and I think it stems from the fact that what you're seeing now is different from what you'll see the day of the sale.

Between about 9 and 10am Mountain on Thursday, go to shop.bluegrass.com which will redirect you to the Planet Bluegrass SeeTickets page.  By that time that page will have TBF listed and from that page is where you will enter the queue.  It'll make way more sense as we get closer to live.  Clear as mud!?
IP address Logged

Australian fan
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 05:51:52 PM »

But the email last week said go to shop.bluegrass.com.  That did open up to See but really I hope they send something out with more clarity. Is there a lottery? We haven't actually purchased this way since 2019, joined a pod in 2021 and rolled our 2019 this year. So really feel a bit lost . . .

Email last week?

Last email I have from Planet Bluegrass is late October. That’s weird…..
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC