Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 03:57:27 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Ticket sale times for the loyal Aussies…..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Ticket sale times for the loyal Aussies…..  (Read 920 times)
Australian fan
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

Forget about everything else

URL icon « on: October 18, 2022, 02:55:36 PM »

Hello campers,

I’m so excited to get home to Telluride next year. Ticket sales for us in Australia are 3am on a Friday. As you can imagine this severely reduces my chances of having any local buddies go online to help me out. So if anyone is willing to put me on their “ friends & family” list I will do the same as we head into the terrifying, on the edge of your seat, will I get in ticketing process…….

Good luck everyone, I know everyone will be there who should be there, can’t wait to wrap you in my arms again.  Oh it’s a better day knowing that the festival is here again soon

Lesley

Now Playing icon Listening to: Greensky ( Stress Dreams album, isn’t it fabulous?)
IP address Logged
swander99
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 09:25:57 AM »

Wave Can't wait to get shut out and tell you about it...GOOD LUCK, Lesley!  Cheers Flower
IP address Logged

HEEN!
Australian fan
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 07:20:54 PM »

Wave Can't wait to get shut out and tell you about it...GOOD LUCK, Lesley!  Cheers Flower

It’s kind of terrifying isn’t it

IP address Logged
julesa

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 04:40:09 AM »

Totally terrifying. I'm going to be in Adelaide so I guess that'll be 2.30am for me that evening  EEK!

Good luck Lesley, I'm looking forward to seeing you there again next year!!
IP address Logged
Australian fan
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #4 on: November 14, 2022, 04:45:55 AM »

Totally terrifying. I'm going to be in Adelaide so I guess that'll be 2.30am for me that evening  EEK!

Good luck Lesley, I'm looking forward to seeing you there again next year!!

We will be there! Good luck in the line. So terrifying
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC