Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 04:14:45 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  New to the Forum? Have questions? Start Here. (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  How to SAFELY purchase tickets here??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: How to SAFELY purchase tickets here??  (Read 13582 times)
sproctomom

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: January 20, 2022, 09:05:07 PM »

I have made an ISO post in the RockyGrass Swap/Trade forum.  Can you please provide guidance on how I can verify that the tickets offered are authentic?  Thank you!!
IP address Logged
culasthewiz
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

~Camp Trailer Smash~

URL icon « Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 10:23:41 PM »

This should be verified by planet bluegrass staff but I believe the best way prior to anyone receiving physical tickets (wristbands) is to use the Seetickets interface.

From that portal users can send tickets to another person using an email address.  Once the wristbands/passes are mailed (there was an option for will call and for mail), the physical bands/passes should be relatively easy to identify.

Regardless try to interact with trusted members of this forum as much as possible.  Aside from that use common sense and if it smells like a scam, run away. 

Most importantly, never EVER pay above face value for any ticket.

Edit - PB staff answered this question here: https://www.festivarian.com/index.php?topic=39195.0
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 10:36:08 AM by culasthewiz » IP address Logged

Might as well she told me long ago...
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC