Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 01:57:38 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Song School (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Does anyone have a song school ticket for sale?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Does anyone have a song school ticket for sale?  (Read 3022 times)
Heidi Burke

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: July 05, 2022, 02:29:54 PM »

Wave
Any song school tickets out there for Song School 2022?  Help me make my 2022 goal of making more music and rewilding my soul come true!

May be best to contact me @Hburke.col68@gmail.com  since I am still trying to best navigate this forum.
IP address Logged
okiesong

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 12:42:15 PM »

yes i do. I have a medical situation and cannot attend and would be happy to sell my ticket. you may call me directly 615-806-9065. I just talked to the office and they said that once the finances are worked out between the two people that I just call and let them know about the substitution. Thomasjohn
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC