Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 10:00:13 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shop
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Gear Share (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Solo campers?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Solo campers?  (Read 7766 times)
Stupdmunky
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 423

URL icon « on: June 12, 2022, 11:36:46 PM »

Did your friends ditch out on you again this year, and now your running solo with half the shit you were expecting to have? I feel you, mine have done that a few times. Camping with a group and forced into sharing a 2 person tent with 3 people? Yeah, ive been there too.Good news is, I'm pretty over prepared for camping at festivals. I have extra of almost everything. Need a tent? Ive got extra. Forgot to bring your own shade? I got you covered. Forgot the cooler at home and now all you have to eat for 4 days is trail mix? I can probably scrounge up a nice fat grilled cheese for you.
I camp at Lawson. Usually around right centerfield at the crossroad. Stop by, chit chat, borrow an air mattress, batteries, or whatever. If your a decent human, and i can help you have a better festival experience, than im happy to help!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Dead South (btw, when the f^@k are they gonna get invited to play?)
IP address Logged
betcey
Small Member

Festivation rating 10

URL icon « Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 06:56:31 PM »

Solo camper here who doesn't need my of that stuff, but I like / appreciate your post!  And YES to Dead South!!!
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC