Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 03:57:31 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Guitar (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  2010 TBF inlay Custom Martin HD28
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: 2010 TBF inlay Custom Martin HD28  (Read 20355 times)
YarHuYar

Festivation rating 14

URL icon « on: April 29, 2021, 03:29:35 PM »

Hi festivarians, been a long time since I’ve posted here. I own the 2010 Martin HD 28 built by Martin for the TBF with “Telluride Bluegrass Festival 2010” inlay. It’s a very fine guitar and I have played it, written songs on it, gigged all over with it (my band was in the TBF band competition in 2008, and it’s in great shape but I’m looking to let it go and I have no real idea what it’s worth. I know what an HD28 goes for in a shop of course but not this particular guitar since it’s one of a kind. Has anyone ever seen one of the TBF HD28’s on here and if so, what they are worth?   

I think I’m going to call Telluride Music Company and see what they say as well, but I thought I’d post on this board first and see if anyone had any feedback. Thanks I’m advance for any feedback!
IP address Logged
swander99
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 09:54:05 AM »

Any pics to share? I'd sure love to know what you find out, or what you sell it for. Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

HEEN!
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC