Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 03:11:28 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Wildflower Pavilion Concert Series (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  The final Wildfllower lineup
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: The final Wildfllower lineup  (Read 13545 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « on: November 07, 2017, 07:04:43 AM »

I have got to say that The Good Time Travelers were just so vocally tight and Pete plays such a mean guitar. Loved their set and the way they use crescendo was just beautiful.

Since 9 is bedtime LOL I was struggling to pay attention to Vance and it sort lingered for that time in space for me. He is so fun and engaging.

Last but not least it was so heartwarming to see that some things never change, same face forever and always love PBG and all its players.

So I have not been to the PBG Ranch in sometime. I pull in and no cars. I a thinking, oh no another Lucy moment. Did I arrive on the wrong day? I pull farther and I see this beautiful new parking area. WOW things look so good....

Feedback is what the Planet likes they are extremely attendee orientated so everyone. Share. Flower

Now Playing icon Listening to: birds
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC