Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 02:53:15 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Wildflower Pavilion Concert Series (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Shane Koyczan ticket
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Shane Koyczan ticket  (Read 28947 times)
Tuhuya

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: February 15, 2017, 12:25:09 PM »

I bought a ticket to see Shane back in January.  I just found out he's going to appear in Palmer Lake the next night.  I live 8 miles away.  So I have one ticket for March 10 at the Wildflower Pavilion in Lyons.  It's a Will Call ticket and the staff at Planet Bluegrass explained to me how we could transfer it. 

Cost is $20.  I can arrange to meet in south Denver. 303-396-5980 (text OK)

this way I can take some friends to see Shane. 
IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 07:03:26 AM »

A ticket to ride Medal.
 Shane was outstanding! Every word that rolls of his tongue packed with meaning. His voice  rising and falling with emotion. So raw and real and you cannot help but feel! I felt connected instantly on a deeper level. The way he groups words was so interesting to me. I kept thinking he would catch his breath after the rhyme but he staggers it a few words later. So fresh. I want to hug em.  Loved seeing all of you and Shane was mesmerizing.

Thank you

M

Now Playing icon Listening to: My puppies play
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC