Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 05:08:28 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Mandolin (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Octave Mandolins
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Octave Mandolins  (Read 31718 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « on: January 07, 2016, 07:22:15 AM »

I am so excited! I have decided to get an Octave Mandolin , they sound beautiful. Any advise?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 07:29:28 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 07:54:05 AM »

Look, listen and learn! Beautiful ! Medal

https://youtu.be/heTA2FGlu8s

Hey Ferg, Brian, Steve and Dustin and the whole crew new and old, you are one of a kind, outstanding in tune with your fans and your guest Artist that's why we always remain. Much much love to all of you for the New Year! Clap Sunshine kiss
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 06:11:30 AM »

What is the difference between a crossover Mandolin and an Octave Mandolin?  Rolleyes Can someone enlighten me Flower still searching for a new Mandolin and I am just floored at how many different Mandos are out there. Can they really be that different?
IP address Logged

Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC