Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 12:09:47 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Appalachia (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Sam Bush
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Sam Bush  (Read 33245 times)
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « on: April 06, 2015, 09:50:13 AM »

Revival - The Sam Bush Story will be the world premier showing at the Nashville Film Festival April 21 and April 24.

It just happens before my granddaughter's wedding on the 25th in Jackson, TN so I plan to go.
I was really surprised when I posted a comment on the films Facebook page that one of the producers said he's got me covered for a ticket.
I feel so blessed. Flower
I'll be there on the 24th. Is anyone else going? Tickets go on sale today.
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 08:24:47 PM »

Revival - The Sam Bush Story will be the world premier showing at the Nashville Film Festival April 21 and April 24.

It just happens before my granddaughter's wedding on the 25th in Jackson, TN so I plan to go.
I was really surprised when I posted a comment on the films Facebook page that one of the producers said he's got me covered for a ticket.
I feel so blessed. Flower
I'll be there on the 24th. Is anyone else going? Tickets go on sale today.

I know you will have a great time! You were SOOOO excited when you called me to tell me you are going to this! I wish I could go with you. Congrats on your g-daughter's wedding too Mr. Mayor. I will see you in May so you can tell me all about it. Take pictures! Of Sam I mean.  LOL Wink
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC