Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 06:20:34 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  The Heartland (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Blue Ox
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Blue Ox  (Read 45976 times)
Heidi
Small Member

Festivation rating 171

URL icon « on: January 15, 2015, 12:05:20 PM »

A brand new Bluegrass  Cheers Fest for the Midwest, and it looks awesome!!  Blue Ox Music Festival - http://blueoxmusicfestival.com/ - June 11-13 in Eau Claire, WI - a nice primer event for TRide.  If any Festivarians are going, let's do a meet & greet.
See you in June!

Now Playing icon Listening to: work webinars...
IP address Logged

At last the caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth & addressed her in a lanquid, sleepy voice - 'Who are You?'
Maple Al
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

🍁

URL icon « Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 09:15:29 PM »

I love everything about this new festival but the date, its when we setup camp in town park.
Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Good n' jacked to announce that we'll be joining Yonder Mountain String Band, The Del McCoury Band, Sam Bush, Greensky Bluegrass, Justin Townes Earle, The Infamous Stringdusters, Elephant Revival, Jeff Austin Band, Pokey LaFarge, Hackensaw Boys, Horse Feathers, Charlie Parr, and Evergreen Grass Band at the Blue Ox Music Festival in Eau Claire, Wisconsin June 11-13 smile emoticon Gonna be a boogie to remember!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Leftover Maui Salmon
IP address Logged

Seeing Sam Bush from 1976 on...
swander99
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 09:42:02 AM »

I love everything about this new festival but the date, its when we setup camp in town park.
My thoughts exactly...but I could see our "FestiPotluckGang" adding a few hours on to the TBF pilgrimage if there's Dusting available on Thursday? C'mon guys, we can leave from the show, drive all the way to be just in time for landrush?  Driving Driving Driving EEK!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Radio Heartland
IP address Logged

HEEN!
Heidi
Small Member

Festivation rating 171

URL icon « Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 01:44:33 PM »

It's BAAACCKKKK!  Blue Ox is back - bigger and better for the 2nd year.  See the previous link (http://blueoxmusicfestival.com/) - 2016 dates are June 9-11 - LOS, Sammy, Del, Bela, Greensky, Pert Near, Horseshoes and soooooo many more.  Hope to see ya there!
Cheers. Fish

Now Playing icon Listening to: Shovels & Rope (also @the Fest)
IP address Logged

At last the caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth & addressed her in a lanquid, sleepy voice - 'Who are You?'
wiebs2334
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 06:22:03 PM »

I was at Blue Ox last year, it was a blast! It rained quite a bit and was super muddy, but it was still just as much fun. This year's lineup looks a fantastic. I'm glad to finally have a good festival close to home. See you there! Diving down to Telluride straight from Eau Claire.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:24:07 PM by wiebs2334 » IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC