Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 06:20:32 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  The Heartland (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Sam Bush in St. Louis on June 6th - Anyone?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Sam Bush in St. Louis on June 6th - Anyone?  (Read 10358 times)
Rob_from_Ohio
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: May 29, 2013, 02:13:40 PM »

I'll be seeing Sam Bush at The Old Rockhouse on June 6th.  I know it's a weeknight but is anyone else going?  It's always fun to meet up with a fellow festavarian.
IP address Logged
swander99
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »

I'll be seeing Sam Bush at The Old Rockhouse on June 6th.  I know it's a weeknight but is anyone else going?  It's always fun to meet up with a fellow festavarian.
Thumbs Up  Wow, that's a very nice start to the TBF-XXXX pilgrimage, RfO.  Cheers
Not on my path, tho it'd be fun! I'll ask some of the StL FF if they're going.
CU soon!
 Abduct
IP address Logged

HEEN!
Rob_from_Ohio
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 06:22:41 AM »

Right on!  I've been practically living in St. Louis for my job over the past couple months, so it's not quite the beginning of the pilgrimage to TBF, just another week at the office!  One nice part of being in STL so much is that I got to see the Stringdusters and WSP, neither of which included Cleveland in their spring tours.

I'll catch up with you at Firstgrass if not before. 

Cheers

Now Playing icon Listening to: a really boring conference call
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC