Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 03:57:27 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Town Park virgin? Get your answers here!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Town Park virgin? Get your answers here!  (Read 829900 times)
KMurf
Small Member

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1260 on: June 02, 2022, 09:00:01 PM »

You won't need a parking pass. You only need a vehicle pass if you are sleeping in your vehicle. You will be able to camp at Mary E all week and you will be able to park your car fairly close to the campground.  Before Wednesday you can drive into town if you want.   After that you can take the shuttle.  I think you can also keep your car at your campsite for the first few days (Sat, Sun, maybe Monday) but not 100% positive.
IP address Logged
klkaufman

Festivation rating 50

URL icon « Reply #1261 on: June 04, 2022, 01:58:29 PM »

Packing for TBF--can't wait to see you all in a week! 

As a newbie---can you tell me what the Festivarians wear for the Goddess Walk and anything else we might need to pack/bring/buy for the pre-fest events.  I understand we should bring cash donations and/or food/beverage contributions but want to make sure we bring any other gear, toys, or crazy props to enjoy all the festivities to the fullest.

Now Playing icon Listening to: our dehydrator making some tasty deer jerky!
IP address Logged
culasthewiz
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

~Camp Trailer Smash~

URL icon « Reply #1262 on: June 04, 2022, 07:58:35 PM »

Packing for TBF--can't wait to see you all in a week! 

As a newbie---can you tell me what the Festivarians wear for the Goddess Walk and anything else we might need to pack/bring/buy for the pre-fest events.  I understand we should bring cash donations and/or food/beverage contributions but want to make sure we bring any other gear, toys, or crazy props to enjoy all the festivities to the fullest.

Goddess walk attire description courtesy of my wife: "Wear anything that makes you feel special and fancy, something you wouldn't wear almost anywhere else. Preposterous extravagance is encouraged, but only if you're happy about it - go all out to your comfort level.". To that I'd add sequins, flowers, tutus, beads, fairy wings, tiaras, etc but ABSOLUTELY NO GLITTER.  Seriously, leave that shit at home.

Other stuff to bring: hard to tell, we all prioritize different things.  Like...I'm bringing a narwhal onesie and 5 gallons of cooking oil - do you need those things?  Probably but I can't say for sure.  Play it by ear this first year, you'll find the groove!
IP address Logged

Might as well she told me long ago...
klkaufman

Festivation rating 50

URL icon « Reply #1263 on: June 04, 2022, 09:49:34 PM »

Thanks so much!  Very helpful!  It all sounds like such a blast and we can’t wait to meet you all and share great music, crazy fun times and cool beverages in such a beautiful space!

pickin

Now Playing icon Listening to: Sam Bush
IP address Logged
kchurch

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #1264 on: June 07, 2022, 09:59:54 AM »

Wristband question - I purchased a 4 day pass and town park camping and I received a green wristband in the mail. Is this the only wristband I need for camping and the festival?
IP address Logged
jandered
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 13

URL icon « Reply #1265 on: June 07, 2022, 10:12:36 AM »

That's it, one wrist band!
IP address Logged
KamiG

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #1266 on: June 08, 2022, 08:12:51 AM »

We are staying in Mountain Village and have one extra car than our number of parking spaces. Where can we park a 3rd car in Telluride or even better... Mountain Village? What are the costs?
IP address Logged
culasthewiz
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

~Camp Trailer Smash~

URL icon « Reply #1267 on: June 08, 2022, 08:16:30 AM »

We are staying in Mountain Village and have one extra car than our number of parking spaces. Where can we park a 3rd car in Telluride or even better... Mountain Village? What are the costs?

Hi!  Here's lots more info about Mountain Village parking: https://townofmountainvillage.com/explore/getting-around/parking/
IP address Logged

Might as well she told me long ago...
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC